The most important thing to remember after getting into an accident is to keep calm. Keep calm and call Eli's Collision Repair. Keep the following information in mind as it provides valuable information on what you need to do after an accident, as well as why it's important to take your Chevy to a Chevy Approved Collision Center.
Suggested steps to take after being involved in a collision:
- No matter how small the accident, make sure you are in a safe, well-lit area.
- Make sure everyone is okay, then call the police.
- Write down the names and phone numbers (include witnesses and those who are injured).
- Take pictures of both vehicles.
- Have your vehicle towed to Eli's Collision Repair.
Why demand repairs from a Chevy Approved Collision Center?
- They follow Chevy's strict recommendations on collision repairs that are used to return your Chevy back to its specifications.
- They employ technicians that are qualified to repair your Chevy since they must adhere to strict training requirements and certifications.
- They use genuine Chevy parts for repairs which helps maintain your Chevy's high standards of performance and quality
- They have made the extensive investments required to provide their technicians with the equipment and resources that Chevy requires for collision repairs on Chevy vehicles.
Why should I go to Eli's Collision Repair?
- Chevy Approved Collision Center
- Commitment to use Chevy Genuine Parts
- Dealership Recommended
- I-CAR Gold class facility
- Employs ASE master certified technicians
Eli's Collision Repair can offer the following services:
- Auto Body and Paint Work
- Collision Repairs
- Paintless Dent Removal (PDR)
- Wheel Surface Repairs
- Detailing and Polishing
- Headlight Restoration
- Pre-lease Inspections
- Post Repair Inspections
ELI'S COLLISION REPAIR
3 convenient locations to serve you:
5756 West Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036
8435 West Third Street
Los Angeles, CA 90048
By appointment only